I am collating the list of COVID 19 related resources for general consumption.
Please use it, share it with those who need it. If you find good and reliable COVID-related resources, please share it with me and I am happy to include them. Please reach out to me via Contact page.
- TII: Covid Resources – This resource hub is kept up to date by volunteers (god bless them) almost on a real-time basis. This has coverage for Indian states and Union Territories.
- Linktree Covid 2nd Wave Compilation
- INDIA-wide COVID-19 Resources
- All India Remdesivir Distributor List
- Free Cab service in Delhi (Android and IOS). Prakriti E – mobility has collaborated with Govt. of Delhi to provide free transport service from home to hospital for non-critical and COVID patients. They are running close to 200 electric cabs free of cost with Delhi government under “CATS” ( centralised accident and trauma services ) download now from play store.
This is for information purpose only. Curated on good faith and as is basis. Please exercise due caution as you engage with vendors, service providers, etc. I am not assuming any liabilities related to the usage of these resources. Stay safe and be well.
For resources (using from original source): Although we called all of them and verified it, what works yesterday may not work today or tomorrow. Everyone is running out of stock, capacity and resources so if you find numbers that are switched off/busy/ or not picking up, move on to the next one. We will routinely call and remove the ones that aren’t working and replace it with numbers that work.
We hope this helps!
asato mā sadgamaya
tamasomā jyotir gamaya
Oṁ śhānti śhānti śhāntiḥ